Header Ads

The latest update about the KGF Chapter 2 Movie

The latest update about the KGF Chapter 2 Movie 

The movie which has created sensational news and got listed on the list of the top is KGF 1, which has become super hit in all industries of India like South Indian cinema, Bollywood. And according to the latest news and information KGF chapter 2 is coming soon to make one more record in the list of top movies.

Cast and roles name KGF 2
        ·      Star Yash as Rocky vai
        ·      Sanjay Dutt as Adhere
        ·      Raveena Tandon as Ramika sen prime minister of India
        ·      Srinidhi Shetty as Rena Desai

  Producer and Directors
·      Produced by Vijay Kirgandur
·      Directed by Prashanth Neel

·     Language in Kannada, Telugu, Hindi, and Malayala Rocking star Yash going to start the last shoot schedule of the most awaited movie KGF chapter 2 in Hyderabad according to the latest information the cast and crew of the KGF 2 is currently shooting some remaining portions of the movie in Mysore, and the news said their team is immediately moving ahead to Hyderabad for the big final schedule and till now 80% of the movie is got finished and the remaining 20 % is going to be finished soon according to the latest update. and the director (PRASHANTH NEEL) had launched a simple event in Bengaluru in March 2019, we didn't know the actual reason behind it and the makers are working on this movie for past 10 months in different locations like in Mysore, Hyderabad, Kolar, Bangalore, and Kadapa. and about the budget of this mo0vie is much bigger than the previous movie. The art direction of the film has been rendered by Shivakumar. The highly anticipated second installation of the KGF franchise will have a pan-India release in Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam as well. However, the official release date is yet to be announced by the makers. here is the fan-made trailer of the KGF chapter 2.

In overall, this going to very interesting to see this movie and all fans are waiting for this movie to be released in the theater.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.